Archive › mobile

Campbell’s,
Established 1930

Campbell’s Market was opened in 1930 by Paul and Gladys Campbell, Sr.  The present building, known today as Campbell’s Foodland, was built in 1965 and remodeled in 1992.  With the addition of Campbell’s Market Duncan Falls in 1993, the Fourth generation of the Campbell Family has taken pride in giving more customers the availability to […]

Comments ( 0 )
Switch to mobile version